NBA:Why do people Like Derrick Rose so Much?

He definitely can play,but he's getting overrated to me.. The guy had one good season (2011 the hate Lebron season is why he won MVP) avg 25 and most deemed him best PG..

Kyrie Irving avg 24 last year I guess Imma call him the best PG he's just on a Garbage Team

Favorite Answer

When you really look at it. The Bulls are a good team without Rose. They still managed to get into the playoffs and even the 2nd round despite the fact their team was decimated with injuries. You'd have to imagine with a healthy tea without Rose they'd be a top 4 team in the East. With Rose though they are top 2. Although if you added any good point guard to that team I'm sure they'd be top 2. Is there really a difference between John Wall and Derrick Rose? Both have the exact same style and play the same way. You put Wall on the Bulls, they'd be a top 2 team. You put Irving on the Bulls, they'd be a top 2 team. You put Paul on the Bulls, they'd be a top 2 team. Etc.

I think the reason why people like him so much was because he won the MVP and people feel he's really humble and kind. Although another segment of the population might like him because he dissed Lebron James during the "Decision" off-season. Rose is still a top 3 Point Guard in the league/ top 5 player in the league when healthy, but it's not like he's better then everyone else (even though he claims he is). People seem to forget that he hasn't played on an NBA game in 1 and a half years as well, and is coming off a torn acl. It's not like he's going to be in 100% game shape when he returns. It'll probably take a while for you to see the old Rose again, and the possibility of him being "better" then when he was healthy and the MVP in 2010-2011 is kind of moronic.

• The

1) D-Rose is a good guy. Why not like him? Give me one reason. He's nice, he's loyal, he's a good sport, his shoes are great, etc

2) Kyrie isn't the best PG. the fact that he's averaging 24 ppg on a garbage team is exactly why he isn't the best. If he had another good scorer he wouldn't average 24. Kyrie doesn't play defense (D-Rose is pretty good at defense), kyrie isn't a great passer (D-Rose is a decent passer), and kyrie obviously can't lead his team (D-Rose led his team to the first seed in 2011).

3) D-Rose isn't the best PG. Chris Paul is.

4) D-Rose deserved his MVP. He was very valuable that year.

What's not to like about Derrick Rose? When healthy, he's a superstar and one of the best players in the league. He seems like a good guy without any sort of attitude problems. You're saying that people are starting to overrate him and that's your opinion but it doesn't mean he isn't likable.

hes a good player he is quick and fast but my only problem with him that he gets hurt when his team needs him the most (which isn't his fault but still bugs me) overall he is a grate player maybe a little overrated but he is still good

Source(s): me

cause he watches liney the pooh i dont care if i spelled it wrong

Get off Lebrons d*ck. D-Rose!!!!!!!!!!