cutie asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 8 years ago

My daughter's hair is all notted i really need a good shampoo and conditioner please help?

Tresemme naturals line for shampoo and conditioner is very good. The conditioner absorbs into hair really well and makes it easy to detangle with ease. Also mane and tail conditioner and shampoo are good and have lots of protein for strong hair.

Anything that is super moisterizing. Wash with the shampoo like normal and when the conditioner is in, use a wide tooth comp to try and get the knots out.

I use Pantine Pro-V shampoo and conditioner, for thick hair. After I brush through it, I use Olive Oil (a hair lotion) that keeps it really smooth and shiny, so the next time I brush through my hair, it works a LOT better. Hope this helps!

Source(s): Curly hair for 24 years :)

You should try Loreal kids tangle tamer and a wide tooth comb. Get shampoo and conditioner according to her hair type whether its thick or thin. I like pantenee or tresemme.