Lamy Fountain pen Boston?

Where I can I buy a Fountain Pen in Boston or in the suburbs around boston like Burlington Cmabridge Waltham Newton Lexington Concord Brighton. I hope Someone knows of a good store that sells affordable fountain pens :) Thanks

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Hi captn,

Why not purchase from an online store? You might want to check out this review of a great website that sells different kinds of pen:

http://penboutique.knoji.com/penboutique-review-fa...

Good luck! :)

Source(s): www.knoji.com
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Boston is a perfect blend of colonial history and cutting-edge innovation. From the charming cobblestones of Beacon Hill and revolutionary landmarks of the Freedom Trail, to the renowned reasons of Harvard University and Fenway Park, Boston is a value trove of Americana and with hotelbye you will have the opportunity to know this treasure. Boston is known it whilst the "holder of liberty" and Faneuil Hall is one of the areas must-see just like the adjacent Faneuil Hall Marketplace, a spot which includes three extended halls: Quincy Market, North Industry, and South Market. , Faneuil Hall Marketplace is dating from the first 19th century and is now occupied with a vibrant assortment of shops, restaurants, and exhibitions. In great temperature, you will discover road performers and buskers gaining reveals in the square across the market.

• camden
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Fountain Pens Boston

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.