promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

fan mail address for actor Gregory Norman Cruz?

I'm a huge fan of Gregory norman cruz - for those of you who don't know who he is he played 'bobby' from Saving Grace and 'black moon' from dr. Quinn medicine woman, among others - but am having trouble finding an address to write him for an autograph, anybody know his address? Thanks!

side note: I've been writing to my favorite actors, musicians, athletes and authors for 10 years now and have been fortunate in receiving a fair number of autographs back.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • RJ
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You can send fan mail and an autograph request to the following address:

Gregory Cruz

Mitchell K. Stubbs & Associates

8695 West Washington Blvd.

Suite 204

Culver City, CA 90232

USA

The following are the guidelines for requesting an autograph:

Send a properly stamped and self addressed envelope (minimum size 8.5" x 4") with your request letter and a photo. You can include a piece of cardboard to keep the photo from bending in shipping and also add "Do Not Bend" on the envelopes. Send your letter and wait. On average, there is going to be a 3+ month wait for a response. If you do not live in USA, add several* International Reply Coupons. The International Reply Coupons (IRC) will be used by the receiver to purchase american stamps. You can only get them at your post office. Place the IRCs into the envelope, not on it. For more information on reply coupons click here. *For information on postage prices to receive a letter from USA click here.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • scelba
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Gregory Norman Cruz

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.