Texas Department of Correction/Criminal Justice Employment Questions?

Hello, I am 22 yrs old and currently live near Huntsville Texas. I am interested in becoming a corrections officer but received a General Discharge under Honorable conditions from the US Army rather than an honorable. Do you know if I still qualify for employment as a CO? I have no felonies or anything else negative on my record and am able to work pretty much any shift.

2 Answers

  • Favorite Answer

    Yes I think you can. As long as you have no sexual or drug convictions you can apply. Tdcj.com is their site I believe and it has a link on employment oppotunities

    Source(s): Ps if hired don't be a douche :)
  • 6 years ago

    Verifying criminal record database can really helps to find your required data online. It wont takes more than a few seconds to show any record you need. Moreover its an easy way to find out if someone has a criminal record.

    Reports key features includes :

    Arrest & convictions

    Felonies & misdemeanor

    Sex offenders

    Mug shots

    Criminal driving infractions

    Court and probation records

    And lot more.

    Visit Here : http://CriminalRecords.InfoSearchDetective.com

    100% Confidential & Super Fast Results!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.