Serial name with Jeff Goldblum i think?

It was a serial with a detective who lost his memories and when he wake up he know abbout everyting, dates, things and other stuff, and he begin to rezolve cases like a detective, it's from 10 years ago, don't know for sure and i think, but don't know for sure either, the pricipal role was played by Jeff Goldblum. Anyone knows it?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • _M_
    Lv 4
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Okay here's my problem: the first part sounds like the Fox series "John Doe". It is set in Seattle, when a man wakes up with all of human knowledge, but did not know who he is. The problem is it starred Dominic Purcell, not Jeff Goldblum.

Jeff Goldblum did star in a series about a detective who had hallucinations about the victims in his crimes. That series was called "Raines".

• Login to reply the answers
  • Rick
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

I'm pretty sure you're referring to "Raines". Goldblum played a detective who could talk to dead murder victims in order to get clues that helped him solve their murders. It only lasted 7 episodes in 2007. The only other detective role Goldblum had in the last 20 years was on Law and Order: Criminal Intent for 24 episodes during the 2009-2010 season.

• 7 years ago

The only show I could find with Jeff Goldblum as the principal role in a detective show is called Raines. It aired in 2007. It didn't say he lost his memories, just that he saw "images" to solve the crime. Here's a link to it and hope it helps in your search. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0802148/

Source(s): Google
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.