Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 8 years ago

What is the illuminati?

Ok, so i've been hearing of illuminati. That is controls the music industry and the government and so on... What exactly is the illuminati?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The majority of Illuminati youtube videos seem to focus more on celebrities, but this is actually a very small part of it. Many of them insinuate that elebrities sell their soul to the devil for fame and fortune, but a lot of this is disinformation.

The Illuminati is real, but it's more about banking and business then it is celebrities. You see most people are attracted to the colorful entertainers and where they've heard the Illuminati are bunch of wealthy people that worship the devil, celebrities presumably fall into that category. The fact of the matter is that only a handful of celebrities are initiates in the Illuminati.

The Illuminati are the masters of finance that have bought control of every major business that contributes to our daily lives. Banks are not owned by the government, they're owned by independent shareholders through the stock market. Where the stock market and monetary system are full of terms people don't understand, they take little notice of it, leaving the Illuminati to buy out controlling interests, as normal people don't bother to compete in the stock exchange.

The monetary system seems complicated, but it's actually the most important powerpoint the Illuminati has. By owning the banks they control the inflation and interest rates; and by extension, the value of money. It is these wealthy individuals (Illuminati) that fund politicians into office. Politicians will never bite the hand that feeds them, thus these bankers have a say in what these politicians stand for.

The Illuminati have bought controlling interests of all major media corporations and inserted their own editors to take advantage of official censorship. That way, all the information the public is subjected to, is filtered by them. They can cover up the truth by never publishing why Pope Benedict XVI resigned, and use tragedies such as the Sandy Hook shooting to sway people into voting for gun control.

If you look into it you'll find that all our media outlets are owned by the same companies that own the music industry:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Wa%E2%80%A6

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Ti%E2%80%A6

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Ne%E2%80%A6

Celebrities often sign contracts with various record companies. It's not the celebrities that make these music videos exhibiting the illuminati symbolism, but the directors and choreographers working for the record companies. It's very inaccurate to blame celebrities on the symbols. Not half as many people showing these signs are in the Illuminati.

The exceptions would be Lady Gaga, Jay Z and Madonna. By looking into their business careers and personal lives, you could determine which celebrities are really involved in this secret society. Where Jay Z ousted his partners (Dame and Biggs) when selling Roc-A-Fella Records to Def Jam Recordings, Jay Z went on to become CEO of that company and a Freemason. Madonna followed the same trend in becoming CEO of Maverick Records and a Cabala Priestess.

This Illuminati conspiracy goes much deeper then you'd think and celebrities are only a minor roll. Of course I don't have enough room to get into all the details here, but the depth of their involvement goes into corporation like the oil industry, pharmaceutical companies, government organizations, the banking cartel, agriculture, the entertainment business, media, politics and secret societies.

Source(s): I've been researching the Illuminati for several years now. I can assure you that it's real, but not all theories about them are true. I've taken a logical approach into understanding how this secret society works. I've run out of room, but if you have further questions you an contat me at wallydubbs@yahoo.com; not to sound cocky or anything, but I probably know more about the Illuminati than anybody on here.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

13 families rumored to make up a mafia like secret society who are the ultra mega wealthy who rule in secrecy. This is only one organization rumored that's the leaders of a network creating a one world Marxist influenced government that resembles movies like the Hungar Games, Equilibrium, Bladerunner etc....

the Order of the Quest, the JASON Society, the Rothschild family's Zionist Federation, the Roshaniya, the Qabbalah, the Knights Templar, the Knights of Malta, the Knights of Columbus, the Jesuits, the Freemasons, the Ancient and Mystical Order of Rosae Crucis, the Illuminati, the Nazi Party, the Communist Party, the Rockefeller family's Council on Foreign Relations, The Group, the Brotherhood of the Dragon, the Rosicrucians, the Royal Institute of International Affairs, the Trilateral Commission, the Bilderberg Group, the Vatican, the Club of Rome, the Russell Trust, the Skull & Bones, the Scroll & Key, the Order, etc... (sssshhhhh it's a secret).

• ?
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

Illuminati are the ruling elite. There is a lot of misconception and misunderstanding on this subject. The Illuminati in the modern context means the ruling elite. They are the international

bankers and royal families of Europe and elsewhere.

The goals of thelluminati is the creation of one world government and a new world order. Here is an excellent article exposing who they are , how they operate , their plans , why are they successful. Read

here

http://endalltyranny.wordpress.com/2013/05/11/what...

Yes. The illuminati is real. I have read hundreds of

books , articles and watched hundreds of

documentries and radio shows on this subject and i am absolutely convinced that they are real believe

me. They are the International bankers , royal families of europe. all the elite plans are happening now like end of national sovereignity , end of national identity , end of true culture etc. There is no need to search for any proof.

One should read the books of elite frontmens like H.G Wells , Bertnard Russell , G.B. Shaw , A. Huxley. These people openly wrote about the elites plan in their books and essays. Another good book by their own historian of Council on foreign relation is "Tragedy and Hope" by proffesor Caroll Quigley. Bill Clinton was

recruited by C. Quigley. All things that are part of the

agenda are rampantly promoted like Global

warmming , New age spirituality , electronic currency etc. This is a huge topic. A very good and true researcher on this subject is Alan Watt. Listen to his shows. Here is his website

http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com/

• ?
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

It's a secret society that controls the world, according to a series of fantasy books written in the 1970s. Unfortunately some people have real problems separating real life from fiction, so they somehow imagine the Illuminati is real.

I guess the same people also believe that Hogwart's School of Wizardry is a real place just because it was mentioned in a book.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Basically a group of Zionist bankers who's aim is Global, corporate, political and militerily rule over all and everything. Read this link and it will show you just how subversive this bunch of pure evil came about and where it will lead us all.

Source(s): Wikipedia: Rothschilds timeline.
  • 8 years ago

I think it's like demons or something like that and the famous people sell their souls for fame I think. It's not just music and gvt, it's also sports and acting

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Conspiracy Theories!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.