Site like blogger Which give full control of blog like advertising?

I want a blogging platform which allow HTML of javascript ads and different widget like blogger.

Favorite Answer

Tumblr allows you to change the whole html just like blogger and it makes you write your codes easily (believe me). Anyways, using a tumblr is cooler because the way of posting a post is much advanced.

If you own the blog, or you are an admin, not an author, you can add gadgets. What is a gadget? Gadgets are things to display on your blog to make it more useful; such as a clock, or a daily quote or horoscopes. You will find this option in the 'Layout' section. Click that section and you will find that there are 'add gadget' buttons everywhere. Click on a button where you would like to display that gadget. After that, you will see a tab at the top that says: More gadgets. Click that tab and then in the search box search your desired gadget.

Another thing that is a HTML if it is what you mean. I saw when you are posting something on your blog, instead of normal posts, you will find below the title of your blog a 'compose' button. Just beside it there is an 'HTML' button.

Finally, if ads is what you what, go to blogger and click on the blog that you want to display your ads. You will see the series of options to do on your blog such as template, layout. Find the ad sense button. Join and you are on your way.

I didn't quite understand your question but I hope this was what you were looking for!

blogspot will give more controll

create blog with wordpress platform

it is possible with blogspot

wordpress is good one

you can use wordpress

you can use blogspot