Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Site like blogger Which give full control of blog like advertising?

I want a blogging platform which allow HTML of javascript ads and different widget like blogger.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Tumblr allows you to change the whole html just like blogger and it makes you write your codes easily (believe me). Anyways, using a tumblr is cooler because the way of posting a post is much advanced.

• 8 years ago

If you own the blog, or you are an admin, not an author, you can add gadgets. What is a gadget? Gadgets are things to display on your blog to make it more useful; such as a clock, or a daily quote or horoscopes. You will find this option in the 'Layout' section. Click that section and you will find that there are 'add gadget' buttons everywhere. Click on a button where you would like to display that gadget. After that, you will see a tab at the top that says: More gadgets. Click that tab and then in the search box search your desired gadget.

Another thing that is a HTML if it is what you mean. I saw when you are posting something on your blog, instead of normal posts, you will find below the title of your blog a 'compose' button. Just beside it there is an 'HTML' button.

Finally, if ads is what you what, go to blogger and click on the blog that you want to display your ads. You will see the series of options to do on your blog such as template, layout. Find the ad sense button. Join and you are on your way.

I didn't quite understand your question but I hope this was what you were looking for!

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

blogspot will give more controll

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

create blog with wordpress platform

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

it is possible with blogspot

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

wordpress is good one

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

you can use wordpress

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

you can use blogspot

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.