Who thinks Ariel Castro should of gotten the death penalty?

I think so.

Now that I think about it, why the hell isn't there a torture penalty?

• Mrs H
    Favorite Answer

He should have but as long as he never gets out it's fine.

The women won't have to endure the trial and there's no

chance of a sympathetic juror that likes his face

I think he should be executed for his crimes... yes.

However, the cost to taxpayers these days for a death-penalty trail would many million dollars, then there is the cost of appeals and imprisonment while he sits for 10-15 years (in any state other than Texas). Not to mention the cost on the three women who would have to testify, and what the defense would do while they're on the stand.

In prison is where he belongs. Why waste taxpayer money on that little piece of garbage in the appeals which would have occurred? Put him in solitary confinement, lock the door, and throw away the key. Send all his meals up by an automated system - preferably the same exact thing every day, as bland as possible, and just barely enough to keep him alive. If he gets sick, tough. Never allow him to have contact with ANYONE ever again. He gave up his right to human companionship with what he did.

Well he will have the bounty on his head for the Rest of his Life in Prison.

yes, i know, they should hire me for the tortures, i'm an expert, especially extracting teeth by teeth :D

Let him agonize for the rest of his miserable life.

• 143MSG

yes

Yeah.,I hope he gets raped in jail just like he did with those poor girls.

• ?

Yes :)

Are you God? Didn't think so!