Who thinks Ariel Castro should of gotten the death penalty?

I think so.

Now that I think about it, why the hell isn't there a torture penalty?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Mrs H
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

He should have but as long as he never gets out it's fine.

The women won't have to endure the trial and there's no

chance of a sympathetic juror that likes his face

• 8 years ago

I think he should be executed for his crimes... yes.

However, the cost to taxpayers these days for a death-penalty trail would many million dollars, then there is the cost of appeals and imprisonment while he sits for 10-15 years (in any state other than Texas). Not to mention the cost on the three women who would have to testify, and what the defense would do while they're on the stand.

• 8 years ago

In prison is where he belongs. Why waste taxpayer money on that little piece of garbage in the appeals which would have occurred? Put him in solitary confinement, lock the door, and throw away the key. Send all his meals up by an automated system - preferably the same exact thing every day, as bland as possible, and just barely enough to keep him alive. If he gets sick, tough. Never allow him to have contact with ANYONE ever again. He gave up his right to human companionship with what he did.

• 8 years ago

Well he will have the bounty on his head for the Rest of his Life in Prison.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

yes, i know, they should hire me for the tortures, i'm an expert, especially extracting teeth by teeth :D

• 8 years ago

Let him agonize for the rest of his miserable life.

• 143MSG
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

yes

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Yeah.,I hope he gets raped in jail just like he did with those poor girls.

• ?
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Yes :)

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Are you God? Didn't think so!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.