Can I report this guy and if so, what would happen to him?

So here is the deal, I know this girl and have since high school. She messaged me last night expression her anger with her boyfriend/ life in general because of it being so stressful. I pretty much told her to call me if she needed anything. Fast forward to about 15 minutes ago. I message her and ask her if... show more So here is the deal, I know this girl and have since high school. She messaged me last night expression her anger with her boyfriend/ life in general because of it being so stressful. I pretty much told her to call me if she needed anything.

Fast forward to about 15 minutes ago.

I message her and ask her if things were better today, she says yes. I say "have you talked to him yet about whats going on?"

No response.

then out of no where i get this message "if like useing your legs id stop talking to dev if i see one msg from you i will tharsh you"

To my knowledge he is an enlisted private or pfc for the national guard in my state. could I report him for threatening me? And if so, what type of disciplinary actions would be taken if i was to report this to the national guard?