How old do you have to be to get in Tomorrowland?

I'm going to be 16 next year, before Tomorrowland and I want to know what is the posibility to get inside at my age?

• Hannah

Tomorrowland as in Disney World/Land? There's no minimum age to get in.. and at 16 you should be tall enough to ride all the rides.

If you don't mean the disney tomorrowland, I have no idea what you do mean.

I wasn't sure your age, until I clicked on "answer." Tomorrowland will happen within yourself. Seek the answers, through your deepest thoughts, prayer, & memories. And through any ones dearest unto you. Family, true friends, or music, talents, writing for your own self, only. Or write a letter, to someone in particular, that can answer your question. I was going to give you; one simple answer for you to think about, dear. That even within your Mother's womb, you can get into "Tomorrowland." Safe, & with sound mind (through peace) you shall become one (wholeness) and through deliberation, & kindness... you shall receive knowlege, strength, & your own (& praise God!) power to overcome all odds!! "Ask, and you shall be answered. Give, and you shall receive. Knock, and the door shall be opened." Much more, you shall be blessed multi-fold!! To listen to your own instincts, & fall on your knees--to pray. Shall you make your footprints in the sand. P.s. Read The Beatitudes: Matthew 5:3-12. May your peace live in the grace intended. Bless you, for you are a child of God. Jesus answered, "Come to Me as children..." * & "Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth. Blessed are the pure at heart, for they shall see the face of God." ~

Source(s): "The Spirit Filled Life" Bible... a gift after my firstborn son. From Beverly Johnson. Ty!*