Is it ok to be very sexually active with your partner?

I know that the bible says our bodies were not made for sexual immorality's then when you marry your partner and you are sexually active and satisfying each others needs is this a sin? num 31:16 se also 2 pet. 2:15; jude 1:11 "food is for the stomach, and the stomach is for food." this is true,... show more I know that the bible says our bodies were not made for sexual immorality's then when you marry your partner and you are sexually active and satisfying each others needs is this a sin?

num 31:16 se also 2 pet. 2:15; jude 1:11
"food is for the stomach, and the stomach is for food." this is true, though someday God will do away with both of them. but our bodies were not made for sexual immorality. they were made for the lord, and the lord cares about our bodies.
Update: oh and Yes I am married to my middle school sweetheart 13 years together married for 3 years going on 4. the only partner I been with and always will be with.