Are dreams or visions the same? religious dream.?

ok so this morning I had a dream it felt so real. I was looking out a window and I could see the whole world the mountains the ocean and the sun. but for some reason I looked back at the sun and when I did it started to shine really bright and brighter it almost looked as it turn a bit blue but because I saw tall... show more ok so this morning I had a dream it felt so real. I was looking out a window and I could see the whole world the mountains the ocean and the sun. but for some reason I looked back at the sun and when I did it started to shine really bright and brighter it almost looked as it turn a bit blue but because I saw tall big shadows of a man standing there and then I saw other shadows but they started to throw something to the earth I couldn't see what it was because by that time im telling you I saw demons that scared me from my sleep and then I couldn't see anymore what this was. can someone tell me is this just a dream or is this a vision of something? I have never ever had any dreams like this before. but when I was young 6 years old I did hear some voice tell me to be good. I thought maybe it was god or Jesus idk but this freaked me out.
3 answers 3