I dislike these people...What should I do?

So, today is a family get together and I have one of the most DRAMATIC family members they are always gossiping about each other and some of them look down on us. Anyways, my family was planning this get together 2 months in advanced and everything was planned out. Until 4 days ago my aunt and uncle said they booked a park (no one spoke about booking a park) We all were a little annoyed because it was like they were planning their own get together. Well we said we weren't going to go to that park because everything had already been planned. They said they couldn't get a refund and that if it wasn't going to be at the park they booked they weren't going to show up. Now, tell me that isn't childish. So we eventually agreed because it was a waste of money if we didn't go. But, is it right for them to come up out of nowhere and say they booked a park when it wasn't planned?

This family has a history with being greedy, rude, and high headed. I dislike being in their presents. What should I do. I might be forced into going. How should I act?

Sounds to me it's a case of you're having an aunt and uncle who wants to "one up" everyone on what they can do to show up the family. It is nice to be able to rent a park for a private party, but they should have coordinated it in advance iwth everyone concerned. Just go and make the best of it.

beat them up