Where can I read about Grigori Perelman?

I love reading about great men. I learn a lot from them and it gives me more motivation to keep learning physics and mathematics.

I have read a lot about Richard Feynman and listened to some recordings.I really like him as he is a very wise man.

I would like to know more about Grigori Perelman as he seems like a man with great values and morals, The fact that he refused the 1 million dollar prize which he won for his great achievements in the field of Riemannian geometry and geometric topology shows how much of a great man he is, at least according to my standards.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • John
    Lv 7
    6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You could try your local library, but how much help that would be depends a lot on where you live, so I would say the obvious thing to do would be to Google him.

Source(s): Retired Maths Teacher
  • 3 years ago

you at the instant are not likely to discover everybody on Yahoo solutions which would recognize him in my opinion. Documentaries that I even have seen point out that Perelman became a recluse with a extraordinary ideas, this reclusive physique of ideas stored him remote from the spotlight and finally extra approximately him rejecting the enormous volume of money.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.