Where can I read about Grigori Perelman?

I love reading about great men. I learn a lot from them and it gives me more motivation to keep learning physics and mathematics. I have read a lot about Richard Feynman and listened to some recordings.I really like him as he is a very wise man. I would like to know more about Grigori Perelman as he seems like a... show more I love reading about great men. I learn a lot from them and it gives me more motivation to keep learning physics and mathematics.
I have read a lot about Richard Feynman and listened to some recordings.I really like him as he is a very wise man.
I would like to know more about Grigori Perelman as he seems like a man with great values and morals, The fact that he refused the 1 million dollar prize which he won for his great achievements in the field of Riemannian geometry and geometric topology shows how much of a great man he is, at least according to my standards.