Thinking about moving... Which is better? (Sweden, Iceland, Finland, Norway, or Denmark)?

Hey I was thinking about moving to either Denmark, Sweden, Iceland, Finland or Norway when I get older. I have questions that need serious answers though!! ((Questions))v 1. Where in which do you think would fit my interest?vv -I'm looking for a place that isn't too big, but not small! Somewhere... show more Hey I was thinking about moving to either Denmark, Sweden, Iceland, Finland or Norway when I get older.
I have questions that need serious answers though!!
((Questions))v

1. Where in which do you think would fit my interest?vv
-I'm looking for a place that isn't too big, but not small! Somewhere that's pretty cold and rarely is hot (i hate the heat). :/

2. How hard is learning Danish, Icelandic, Finnish, Swedish, and Norwegian (language) on a scale of (1-10)?

3. (Weird question)-> Are the bugs bigger in Sweden, Iceland, Finland, Norway, and Denmark than in the United States?

4. Is the money in Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Iceland, and Norway different than the money in the United States? If so, how? c:

5. (In cars) Is the steering wheel on the right (or) the left side ?

6. Which do you think is easiest to hardest on learning?

Thanks a bunch!! xx