Is Jennifer Lawrence's body really the only good example?

okay im not a hater im just trying to figure this out:people say that the main thing they love about jennifer is that she is real because she isnt like the other celebrities that are twigs but if you really think about it, almost all celebrities have curvy bodies just like her.ex:jennifer lopez,jennifer aniston,mila kunis,adele,britney spears,beyonce and the list goes on and on.So i find it fake when she says that hollywood considers her a fat actress when everybody else has a body like hers.again im not trying to hate on her i just wanna know if anybody else has had this same thought?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I completely agree (except Mila Kunis shes pretty skinny). A lot of actresses are now curvy and full but to a good extent, not bad. They keep in shape without losing all body fat, which is why its stated that they "keep real". But what i find stupid is that whats real exactly? if your skinny your not "real"? how is that fair? Because you prefer the flat stomach over the curves it just makes you fake nowadays, but then they talk trash when your too big. Its ridiculous but they all give special credits to certain people that don't deserve it (i.e Jennifer Lawrence, Beyonce,) celebs that because they make a photo opt out of being curvy and get attention for it.

Source(s): personal feelings
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 7 years ago

When they call Jennifer Lawrence real, they mean everything, not just her body. Her body isn't the only example and Hollywood never said it was. They just use her as an example because she's become very popular over the past 2 years. Jennifer Lawrence is called real because she acts just like an everyday person. It's like sometimes she forgets that she's a celebrity and she is very relatable.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Absolutely not, avery--fat people run amok throughout Hollywood. It's out of control. Whenever you see somebody "jogging" there, for example, chances are she's simply running to the nearest McDonald's. My friend, these days you can hardly ever tell what's real, what's fake, and who's really a man under that goddam spandex. You know Lululemon is really at fault for all of this surprisingly extra baggage. Once those pants drop, everybody's jaw falls with 'em.

Source(s): Where the f--- is Richard Simmons when you need him, huh?
  • 7 years ago

I just think what they mean is it's rare for most female Celebrities to not have that super skinny stick thin look.

That's the look most Hollywood wants. It's very rare to find Celebrities to have a healthy look and not looking stick thin and not the Size 0-5 .Most Celebrities look that way.And that's why we have so many people with eating disorders they see models having bones sticking out and looking stick thin, Celebrities on the covers on magazines looking stick thin, you rarely see Celebrities who aren't thin on covers of magazines. They think you need to look like that.

People View fat in a different way than years ago.Marilyn Monroe wasn't stick thin but wasn't fat. And back then her weight was accepted in Hollywood.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

first off

jennife lawrence isnt curvy

shes athletic if anything

second she is, in general, VERY overrated in physique, personality and acting ability

i can think of a million other girls who wouldve made a better Katniss Everdeen

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.