what books should i read?

I've read the whole twilight series so mark that off the list. im more of a fictional kind of person; however, i have been looking into a non fictional book series called House of Darkness House of Light, if you haven't already known, its the true story behind the movie The Conjuring. If i don't read that what should i read? list please! im 17 in case you were wondering.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Spike
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

How about any of these books and series. IF you need info on any of the books listed, you can look them up at Barnes and Noble(bn.com) and Amazon.com.

Empire Falls by Richard Russo

The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom

Paris in Love by Eloisa James

Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah

Fly Away by Kristin Hannah

The Little Coffee Shop of Kabul (originally published as A Cup of Friendship) by Deborah Rodriguez

Half Life by Roopa Farooki

The Silver Linings Playbook: A Novel by Matthew Quick

Maggie Hope Mystery series by Susan Elia MacNeal

Rizzoli and Isles Series by Tess Gerritsen

BODY: A Novel by Harry Crews

The Sultan of Atlantic City by Lee Rudolph

Not Enough Indians by Harry Shearer

Bringing Down the House: The Inside Story of Six MIT Students Who Took Vegas for Millions by Ben Mezrich

Blowing My Cover: My Life as a CIA Spy by Lindsay Moran

Fair Game: My Life as a Spy, My Betrayal by the White House by Valerie Plame Wilson

The Company We Keep: A Husband-and-Wife True-Life Spy Story by Robert Baer and Dayna Baer

Nickel and Dimed: On (Not) Getting By in America by Barbara Ehrenreich

Bait and Switch: The (Futile) Pursuit of the American Dream by Barbara Ehrenreich

Scratch Beginnings: Me, $25, and the Search for the American Dream by Adam W. Shepard

The Magic of Thinking Big by David J. Schwartz

Climbing the Ladder in Stilettos: 10 Strategies for Stepping Up to Success and Satisfaction at Work by Lynette Lewis

The Money Smart Family System: Teaching Financial Independence to Children of Every Age by Steve & Annette Economides

The Folly of Fools: The Logic of Deceit and Self-Deception in Human Life by Robert Trivers

The Selfish Gene by Richard Dawkins

Women of Steel: Female Bodybuilders and the Struggle for Self-Definition by Maria R. Lowe

The New Rules of Lifting for Women: Lift Like a Man, Look Like a Goddess by Lou Schuler with Cassandra Forsythe and Alwyn Cosgrove

No More Ramen: The 20-Something's Real World Survival Guide: Straight Talk on Jobs, Money, Balance, Life, and More by Nicholas Aretakis

They Don't Teach Corporate in College: A Twenty-Something's Guide to the Business World by Alexandra Levit

There's More to Life Than Making a Living: Mastering Six Key Essentials on the Way to a Life of Significance by Jack C. McDowell with Phil Needham

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 7 years ago

The Dresden Files series by Jim Butcher

The Rachel Morgan series by Kim Harrison

The Kitty Norville series by Carrie Vaughn

The Kate Daniels series by Ilona Andrews

The Southern Vampire series by Charlaine Harris (though the three books truly sucked)

The William Monk series by Anne Perry

The Cadfael series by Ellis Peters

The Mary Russell series by Laurie R King

The Harper Connelly series by Charlaine Harris

The Kay Scarpetta series by Patricia Cornwell

Source(s): I've read them all.
  • 7 years ago

Maximum Ride Series by James Patterson

The Hunger Games Series by Suzanne Collins

Divergent Series by Veronica Roth

The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare

I've read all of them and Love them!

Oh and I wouldn't bother with 50 Shades of Grey Series by E. L. James its not all that great.

• 7 years ago

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (fiction about a teenage girl with cancer)

Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher (fiction about the aftermath of a suicide)

City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (fiction about a teenage girl fighting demons)

Uglies by Scott Westerfeld (fictional dystopia about a "perfect" society)

Enjoy!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski.

*Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov.

Shade's Children by Garth Nix.

--

Cosmos by Carl Sagan.

It's not fiction, but everyone should read this book. It helps in putting mankind in perspective of the universe.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

This is Great for fictional and romance youll fall in love with it ! One i love is about romance actually and it is creepy.. also about vampires. But you would be very suprised this is a love story that isnt like Twilight at all. it involves two 12 year olds in love.

The book is called. "Let The Right One In" it is in swedish but the book is in english, but in America it is sold under the name "Let Me In".

There are also movies out on them.

One called Let The Right One In in Swedish

And the remake in Hollywood called " Let Me In" .

in my opinion i think let the right one in is 100% better , please check it out. :)

• 7 years ago

-Harry Potter By.J.K Rowling

-Sea Of Monsters By, Percy Jackson

-Dork Diaries By. Rachel Renne Russel

-50 Shades Of Grey (idk who the author is

Source(s): Meep!
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.