Dog tv for dish network?

Hi, ok someone I know has direct tv and they were telling me about dog tv for your dogs. I have dish network and can't seem to find it. What channel is it on? And do they have dog tv for dish? Thanks.

Favorite Answer

Hi there Strawbabee! Currently we do not provide DOG Tv. We truly appreciate your interest in this channel and will be happy to pass your suggestion forward to our programming department. The majority of the time when we add a channel to our line up you can see the information here http://www.mydish.com/perks/new-channels/?WT.svl=g...

Kimberly.Escobar

Social Media Representative

DISH L.L.C

My dogs love tv and watch any movies with animals in them. There are no scratches or nose art on the screen. There is always someone looking for the negative side of everything! Come on DISH get the channel!

Add Dog TV I have been a Dish Customer for 10 years and my dog would love it

I would love to have this come to DISH TV. I am always getting movies with animals in it for my Golden (Service Dog) She loves to watch animals on tv and I know this would be interesting for her too. She is always fascinated by others and what they do. We have been to sea world, zoo's, open animal markets in Germany, around farms and much more. I know this will entertain her.

The Dog Channel

i personally cant wait for dog tv to be on dish. my dogs love watching tv.

add the channel dish!

Please add to your choices on Dish. If I had known this channel existed, I would have chosen this provider instead of Dish just for that reason!7

DogTV was just announced today and it wont start on DirectTV until August.

Personally - when you come home to doggy nose prints on the screen or worse - scratch marks where Fido pawed at the images and you are now in the market for a new television - I think "DogTV" is going to be a epic fail.

I came to this question because i had the same question....how does Dish not have this channel yet??