Is there any short term course in internet marketing?

LIKE 2 TO 3 MONTHS OR SAY MARKETING..........I JUST WANT TO KNOW BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER HEARD ABOUT ANY COURSE RELATING TO THAT ................any idea ? or they are no short term course relating to marketing and if yes what are the course ..................?

Favorite Answer

Hi JOSH

The term internet marketing is really wide, you can learn it for years to cover it all, but in order to make money 2 or 3 months can be enough, and when if you are successful you just keep going, there are many courses out there, I used a couch and would really recommend using a couch, because that will make sure you are doing it right, its fairly affordable these days, I can recommend the course and couch I used, and really liked and had success with, just see the link below, you can check him out on YouTube too.

I hope that helps, any question just ask.

J.

Ehm..

I'm an internet marketer. This is a good method I use to make money online http://www.goobypls.com/r/rd.asp?gid=548. It's very easy to use and you can start making money fast.