Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 7 years ago

will i pass this drug test?! please help?

i didnt smoke since june 30th. then i smoked on july 24th and my mom picked me up and told me i was getting drug tested the next morning. its the next morning its 9am and ive been drinking water since last night. i slept from 330am to 750am. my pee is clear and im 14, 115 pounds. how/will i pass?!! please don't tell me not to smoke. im not going to anymore its too stressful with drug tests.

You will most likely not pass. The THC is still in your system, and will be there for up to 10 to 13 days. Water doesn't clear the system of THC. There are things you can buy to clear out your system, but it is to late, considering you are getting tested today.

Your pee can be clear its not something that shows up that way.

Drinking water too much can cause you to end up in the hospital, stop now!

You can't, sorry man, I suggest trying to slowly stop smoking, it's extremely unhealthy with addictive side-effects.

If when you say smoke you mean marijuana, marijuana stays in your system for 28 days.

no. weed takes three months to get out of your system. sorry hun.