Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

Parents and my Relationship?

Okay, I broke up with this girl that my mother was like so attatched to. We had communication issues blah blah blah. Mom doesn't understand that. So right after I start dating this other girl (lets name her T in this) and mom doesn't like her, and she hasn't ever met her. Yes it is long distance with T and the first girl. T is trying to cone down for like a week and stay with me. How/ can I convince my mom about this? If not, what can I do to see her, I'm 14, and I really need to see T. She's only about 5 hours away, driving time. Answer the question please, and contact me for more help at floryboy01@gmail.com

Don't worry yourself over relationships too much, you're only 14. Don't focus so much of your time and energy into it when you're still so young.

Becoming an adult is a trap.

:)