Exams to get job in Nanotechnology field in india and what is difference between MS and M.tech Nanotechnology?

As i have checked i need to write CSIR/UGC-NET exam or GATE exams to get jrf/srf post. what i want to know is in NET exam, there is no special subject called Nanotechnology. it is a tiny part in Chemical science/others. please tell me if there is a special exam only for Nanotechnology. to get Research post or... show more As i have checked i need to write CSIR/UGC-NET exam or GATE exams to get jrf/srf post. what i want to know is in NET exam, there is no special subject called Nanotechnology. it is a tiny part in Chemical science/others. please tell me if there is a special exam only for Nanotechnology. to get Research post or JRF or SRF or any research related work. and i'm a graduate in MS Nanoscience and Nanotechnology. most of the job vacancy, eligibility criteria is M.tech/M.S.c. so How can i consider this MS. can i apply for both or not.?????
Update: give me right solution.
1 answer 1