What is the scariest thing that has ever happened to you?

Favorite Answer

Not sure. Flipping a van end over end. Going into surgery (not that time, though). Being held at gunpoint twice, and knifepoint once. Getting in a fight. Getting arrested. Spending a night in jail. Having a wild bear stick its head in the car. Nearly drowning while crossing a river. Having a boulder roll over on me in a cave. Getting stopped by the police while holding--four times (slow learner, I guess). That's a little bit more than I first though, and other than the weed, I've really made it a policy to mind my own business. No ghosts, though, not that I need any.

.

.

• John

Well, there was this one time I was with 3 other friends and our dog, and we were all in the van on a road trip. Our van broke down in front of this abandoned amusement park. We decided to go exploring and we ran into the proprietor who complained that ghosts had scared all his customers away and that he was going to lose the park. We wanted to help him solve this mystery, so we started investigating. We ran around a lot and got chased by pirate ghosts, but as it turns out the ghosts were just Old Man Withers with a flashlight and a tape recorder. He was the proprietor's old business partner and just wanted to buy the property for cheap by scaring the customers away. And he would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for us meddling kids.

Anyway, Old Man Withers was arrested and the proprietor rewarded us with big hoagie sandwiches and free passes to the amusement park.

• April

One time when I was little I followed my dad into the river which had a strong current. My dad did not know that I was following him, I am that quiet. The current took me and it almost took me to the deep end where there's a huge drop. The indian man saved me. Also almost getting hit by a car 2 times. Was at a stop light and it was my turn to go and this guy came from the left and almost hit me. I was also walking on the side of the road and this car almost hit me.

There is this place that was called stowe's bar where I live. it was an old abandoned buildung dowtown that was recently renovated that has a lot of local legends. well anyways, i swear 2/3 times i walk by the alley next to it, i hear a loud tinging noise. The first time i heard it i stopped and the noise just got louder and louder... it as creepy lol

One day when i was 4 i was picking apples with my dad and I didn't wash it, so I ate it and a worm fell on my lap and to this day I would not go near a worm within a hundred feet of me and I'm 15

I walked cut a hedge for a shortcut on my way home and when I got out a bunch of centipedes and earwigs were on me...... and I walked in on my parents porking...

Source(s): Worst day of my life.....

My little sister walked in on me masturbating...I thought I was home alone but apparently she'd been taking a nap upstairs

My friend and I were sitting in the living room and we heard a very loud growl between us.

Someone tried to squirt me with holy water once. Close one.

Once, i was stuck in a dark basement.