Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 6 years ago

Suggestions for book character names? (see details)?

So I'm trying to come up with names for story characters in my book. Aha, pretty simple I guess.

A guy, senior year in high school. He's a really nice guy, but has some serious family issues, and a constantly drunk dad, and no mom. Injured arm. He's known as a delinquent at school. Brown slightly spiky hair, blue eyes, tan-ish skin

A girl, senior year in high school. Due to her very weak health, she missed so many days of school last year, she had to repeat her senior year again. A bookworm, and very intelligent, but her most prominent feature is being sweet. Interested in arts/music. Long black hair, brown eyes, framed with wayfarer glasses. Pale skin.

The main guy's best friend, also a senior. Extremely funny but quite dim-witted, also one of the delinquents. Has some issues with his family (sister). Slightly arrogant. Blond hair and green eyes.

A girl, class leader, quite violent, senior. Strong-willed and very overprotective of her little sister. She is protective of all of her closest friends. Is very eccentric. Long curly red hair and black eyes.

Twin of the class leader, junior. Gentle and kind, timid, shy. Loves animals, but animals do not seem to love her very much. Forgiving and patient. Short, straightened red hair and very dark brown eyes.

The nerdy girl, senior. Exceptionally intelligent, but very, very quiet and shy. Is afraid of people. Lives with her caretaker, her parents died in a train wreck when she turned 8. Hopes to study in their footsteps. Black hair and black eyes, has bangs, usually ties hair in a plait. A few freckles.

A guy, senior. Caring towards his friends, but even more violent than the class leader if he senses something threatening. A genuinely nice person, but had constant family feuds, and nearly commit suicide because of it. Light brown hair, bright, emerald green eyes.

Last name suggestions are also appreciated :) Thanks to all answerers :D

Update:

Someone brought it up, the twin is a girl too xD

And i don't have a wattpad, i'll make one and post it when im done. :) That could take quite a while though...and im still deciding a title xD

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Best Answer

Names for Delinquent male with family problems:

-Patrick

-James

-Cody

-Chase

-Jason (nickname: Jace)

-Daniel

Names for girl with health problems:

-Jamie (I know someone in real life fitting that description and Jamie is her name.)

-Ashlyn

-Lauren

-Megan

-Hannah

Names for main guy's bestie:

-Ryan

-Gage

-Thomas

-Christopher (Chris)

Names for eccentric overprotective girl:

-Cheyanne

-Jessica

-Margaret

-Samantha

Names for Twin of Class leader:

-Raine (pronounced Rainy)

-Kailey

-Bailey

-Amy

Names for nerdy girl:

-Ava

-Grace

-Emily

-Mary

-Annie

-Joanna

-Lillian (nickname: Lily)

Names for suicidal senior:

-Joseph

-Anthony

-John

-Christian

-Bradley

-Wyatt

-George

Last name suggesions for anyone:

-Craig

-Priestly

-Everett

-Stone

-Owens

-Elkins

-Jennings

-Hirstus

-White

-Blake

-Thompson

-Weatherly

-Meyer

-Kelly

*I hope you pick me because I spent half an hour trying to figure out how many characters there were because your descriptions were so close together. I didn't know if you had surnames picked out, but I provided some anyway. If you do pick me, let me know which names were your favorite out of each category :) Thanks

• 6 years agoReport

Nickname Jace? OMG

• Imogen
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

Bryson

Callum

Clark

Clyde

Connor

Dylan

Easton

Edward

Elliot

Evan

Finn

Flynn

Greg

Hollis

Hudson

Hugh

Jack

Jacob

John

Klaus

Kurt

Luke

Marc

Marlo

Max

Micah

Michael

Milo

Nigel

Robert

Samuel

Acadia

Alessandra

Anna

Ariah

Athena

Briana

Carissa

Clara

Diana

Dorothy

Ellie

Ember

Felicia

Gwyneth

Isabelle

Jacqueline

Jessica

Julie

Kimberly

Leigh

Leona

Lina

Linda

Mila

Mona

Olive

Priscilla

Raina

Roseanna

Tessa

Theresa

Tiffany

Violeta

Willow

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Riley James Winters

Chelsea Rose Jacobson

Matthew Kyle Smith (Matt)

Danielle Marie Emerson

Taylor Anne Emerson

Molly Lillian Greene

Nicholas Issac Edwards (Nick)

• 3 years ago

major personality: Sarah Clare Bianca Tara Emily Lauren Sophia Shannon Xena Chloe Lucy Sister: Ellie Laura Francesca Maria Olivia Alice Ruby Mum: Sharon Paula Debbie Andrea Julia Amanda associates: Katie Carmen Liberty Mia Annie Hannah Tammara Sally Love interest: Arthur Kai Caleb Darren Lucas Logan Will Sam

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

A girl, class leader, quite violent, senior. Strong-willed and very overprotective of her little sister. She is protective of all of her closest friends. Is very eccentric. Long curly red hair and black eyes.

Her name should be Kayla

And the 2 girl the sick one should be named Lexie

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Guy=Colt, Shane, Tyler

Girl=LeighAnne, Clementine

Guy bestfriend=Dillian, Ken, Dax

Girl Class Leader=Summer, Emily, Danielle

Twin=I'm not sure if boy or girl.

Nerdy Girl=Dorothy, Agnes

Sounds like an awesome story!!!!! With it be on Wattpad!?

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Here's 3 names I think fits each character, since I don't know your preferences :)

-Jared Erikson, Caleb Reid, Easton Moore.

-May Robinson, Bennett McCain, Olivia Scott

-Jamie Tompson, Dustin Lloyd, Louis Walker (Louie or Lewis whichever you prefer, I like the pronunciation Louie better though)

- Victoria Overstreet, Caroline Roberts, Iris Halverdson

- Eleanor Overstreet, Lily Roberts, Emma Halverdson

-Alexis Black, Harper Franklin, Veronica Workman

-Liam Ferriere, Tyler Element, Michael Grey

• 6 years ago

1. Jace(This character should have a modern and not necessarily elegant name due to a rough family life). Second choice- Caiden. Third choice- Ezra.

2. Alice(A beautiful yet simple name, perfect for this character). Second choice-Emily. Third choice- Gracie.

3. Nick(considering what type of parents he has, they could call him Nicholas). Second choice- Mick. Third choice- Ricky.

4. Maia(a strong female name). Second choice- Regina/Reggie. Third choice- Savannah.

5. Candice(this name fits with the ones above). Second choice- Raini. Third choice- Autumn.

6. Margaret(fits that "smart girl" stereotype). Second choice- Anita. Third choice- Heather.

7. Jordan(another character with an un-elegant name). Second choice- Journey. Third choice- Drake.

• 6 years ago

First one could be Colby, Jason or Keegan.

Second one, the girl, could be Emma, Lita or Tara.

Other boys names I like: Lucas, Kieran, Jackson, Kyle, Justin, Dylan.

Other girls name I like: Shay, Zoey, Charlotte, Kendall, Desiree, Aubree.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

- Doug Maxwell -

- Rebecca Darwin -

- Charlie Roberts -

- Megan Edwards -

- Marsha Edwards -

- Noreen Fargate -

- Billy Norton -

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.