ILBBTMFP33 asked in SportsBasketball · 6 years ago

Is lamarcus Aldridge a C or a PF?

I heard he is on the trade block and Celtics definitely need a C

• Jake
    Favorite Answer

He's been the most effective playing PF. I don't think he has the body or size to play Center against every player in the league like a Roy Hibbert or Dwight Howard. Actually Rondo and Aldridge's salaries match up pretty well in a trade, but I doubt the Blazers are looking for another PG since Liliard is up and coming. At this point a trade is probably not coming, I'm sure the Blazers feel like they should be getting back a comparable PF, like a Kevin Love or a Blake Griffin in return.

He is officially a PF. He can play Center though and has done so many of times.

• He is a natural PF, but he is big and good enough to play the center, and has since Greg Oden was a bust and they released him! Great question !

He is a power forward by position and play style. A lot of mid range jumpers, does work on the block facing up more often than not. Great roll man with alley oops.

• ebey

you're in a position to di it instantly up. you may want to besides grant it and word what takes position. I easily imagine you should get rid of Okafor because his loose throw% will take down your entire crew's ft%. Aldridge has been good all season and may useful down the line. they are extremely close in rank (Okafor 76th overall, Aldridge 81st) so extremely you extremely do not might want to grant something else up. in the experience that they don't need it, attempt throwing in Bibby or Tinsley, whichever will be on your bench even as Bibby comes back. at the same time, he might want to even might want to throw someone in.

He's a natural PF but he can hold his own as a Center

hes a pf but can play both

thats why hes been demanding a bigger center

PF, can play C

• The

He's both. He's more of a natural PF IMO.

Too much of a p*ssy to play with the big boys despite being 6'11 240 pounds, so he lets 6'9 JJ hickson do it instead