Question for ppl experienced with ebay/shipping...?

I received a shipped item from someone with a COD on it. I had already paid for the product, plus a shipping charge. No where in the order does it mention a COD. Since I have no shipping experience, I dont know if this was intentional, or if there is anyway that could have been an accident. Im not willing to... show more I received a shipped item from someone with a COD on it.

I had already paid for the product, plus a shipping charge. No where in the order does it mention a COD.

Since I have no shipping experience, I dont know if this was intentional, or if there is anyway that could have been an accident. Im not willing to give a poor score for someone who f'd up, but if they were lowering the price to scam me later....ill do it! i will click that "Neutral" experience button!

If needed...I paid a COD of $2.xx for USPS shipping on a womens small top <trying to convey how light it was>