What are the companies that donate money for you to pay for your bills?

I just got my electricity shut off because I owe ohio Edison 400$. All the food in my fridge is bad and now I'm almost out of hot water. They wont reconnect me until i pay them off in full, they wont do a payment plan with me and I don't want to take out a loan because I don't know when I'll be able to pay it back. I'm really struggling right now and i heard there were local places that will help you out but what are they?

Favorite Answer

Edison has rate assistance programs for low-income individuals and families. Call them for assistance.