Job options for students before they graduate who are pursuing computer science as there major?

Hi, I will be pursuing computer science as my major next year. I wanted to know is there any course or minor that I can take before graduation? Which can help me to get a job before I graduate? and what about microsoft or java certification are they worth taking?

Favorite Answer

For Java certification you should be BE, B.Tech, MCA and BCA. So before graduation you can easily do a cloud computing course which will be beneficial for your future. Otherwise you contact any reputed computer training institute, they will suggest you according to your qualification.

Graduating from college skill that in case you connect the protection stress they're going to make you an officer. that is wht will make your occupation after leaving the protection stress. purely get an engineering degree in Aero area structures or some thing comparable.