Ashley
Ashley asked in SportsRunning · 7 years ago

What temperature do you like best when running outside?

I think anywhere from 30 degrees to 65 degrees is nice, I like running when it's dark/slightly dark outside though.

I've run in all temps including below zero, but I think I run best and feel better from 30-65 degrees.

Favorite Answer

I hate running in cold weather (to me that's ~70 degrees and under).

I would rather run in 100+ degree weather over cold weather any day.

At the moment, it's summer where I live, and it's deathly hot during the day around 90-100 degrees or more! So usually I go in the early morning around 5:30, or at night around 9 when the sun is down. My ideal temperature is around 70, but not humid! I also very much dislike running in the cold.

Source(s): training for fall cross country in NY
  • in soccer during preseason we run in the winter which is about 25 degrees here. which is cold and some of us get sick from it. ive always hated that, but we've also played games in 100 degree weather. so i would say my favorite weather is between 65-70 degrees to run in. its best when the clouds are out and the sun isn't blaring it's wrath on you too.

Source(s): opinion

Like 52 degress

• cold environment of 5 degree.

I like running when its cold but not to cold alsi when theres breezes when you run and a fresh breeze hits you man that feels amazing