What should I do about this...?

I'm trying to lose weight but a few times a week I have a craving for a spoon of nutella

Favorite Answer

I don't think one spoon every few days is going to kill you, lol.

Here's what you do:

Go completely healthy and give youself a spoon of nutella every once in a while. If you deprive yourself of it, you will crack in your diet and end up binging on nutella.

Nutella is VERY fattening, so lets say you have a daily calorie intake of 1,200 and you are still at like 200 calories, a SMALL spoon of nutella wont hurt you AS LONG AS YOU STAY HEALTHY AND ACTIVE THE REST OF THE DAY.

• bet

Eat the spoon of nutella.. That much will not make a difference.

You want to loose weight do not have nutella in the house ! I have had a spoon ful every hr til the jar was empty !

don't eat da nutella go outside and run for 10 min and then have some milk and then run one more time then have some more milk

if you crave it just go ahead an eat a small amount. if you keep telling yourself no the you will get depressed and eat way too much of it them you will be back were you started.

Give yourself a treat everyday or your diet wontvwork out. Dont over indulge though.

Get George Zimmerman to shoot it.