What should I do about this...?

I'm trying to lose weight but a few times a week I have a craving for a spoon of nutella

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't think one spoon every few days is going to kill you, lol.

• 7 years ago

Here's what you do:

Go completely healthy and give youself a spoon of nutella every once in a while. If you deprive yourself of it, you will crack in your diet and end up binging on nutella.

Nutella is VERY fattening, so lets say you have a daily calorie intake of 1,200 and you are still at like 200 calories, a SMALL spoon of nutella wont hurt you AS LONG AS YOU STAY HEALTHY AND ACTIVE THE REST OF THE DAY.

• bet
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Eat the spoon of nutella.. That much will not make a difference.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

You want to loose weight do not have nutella in the house ! I have had a spoon ful every hr til the jar was empty !

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

don't eat da nutella go outside and run for 10 min and then have some milk and then run one more time then have some more milk

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

if you crave it just go ahead an eat a small amount. if you keep telling yourself no the you will get depressed and eat way too much of it them you will be back were you started.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Give yourself a treat everyday or your diet wontvwork out. Dont over indulge though.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Get George Zimmerman to shoot it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.