94 Hakeem Olajuwon vs 1980 Kareem Abdul Jabbar?

Who would win

Favorite Answer

Well, i would say hakeem olajuwon would win this match up....Its because this is a one on one match up, and by far hakeem is way better ball handler than kareem...Its true that kareem may have that sky hook, but hakeems post move is second to none...I dont see any center than could guard hakeem olajuwon one on one in his prime...

This match would go on forever, Kareem would just back down Hakeem, then skyhook it in, hakeem would use every post move in the book and Hakeem can bring the ball out and give you a couple moves and if kareem back of Hakeem wasn't a bad jumpshooter.

It's diffcult but I would give it to Hakeem because you would need to dribble and Kareem couldn't do that very well

Hakeem Olajuwon. He was at that peak point of his career averaging 27 points if I am not mistaken, plus the defense and finesse moves, boy.

Hope this helps.