A girl at the gas station gave me a free car wash? What should I do next?

So I met this girl one night as I'm buying my drink, and she asks if that's my GTI parked outside. I look up at her immediately and say yes...? It's a big turn on for me when a girl can actually acknowledge any car by name, let alone a beautiful Vw. She asks if its fast and tells me she likes it and its nice! I see her the next day and she asks about my car again!!! I tell her I parked it over there, and I apologized to her cause it was kinda dirty, when she prints out my receipt she slips me a 9 dollar car wash code for free! I'm pretty sure she's into me, but I think she likes my car. And if I find out she's into cars... I may need to ask her out to see what she's about

first of all. all of these people who says your gti sucks are wrong. Volkswagen GTI are awesome. one of the few foreign cars that i actually like besides BMW. now she may or may not be into you, and may have a boyfriend, but try to ask her out, or ask her for her digits, or if she wants to hang out sometime.

Well I doubt that she is into you since your driving a GTI she probably thinks your gay and just likes your girly car.

• Tony

wash your car

• dan

Ask her if she wants to go for a ...... ride.

GTI's suck.