A girl at the gas station gave me a free car wash? What should I do next?

So I met this girl one night as I'm buying my drink, and she asks if that's my GTI parked outside. I look up at her immediately and say yes...? It's a big turn on for me when a girl can actually acknowledge any car by name, let alone a beautiful Vw. She asks if its fast and tells me she likes it and its nice! I see her the next day and she asks about my car again!!! I tell her I parked it over there, and I apologized to her cause it was kinda dirty, when she prints out my receipt she slips me a 9 dollar car wash code for free! I'm pretty sure she's into me, but I think she likes my car. And if I find out she's into cars... I may need to ask her out to see what she's about

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago

first of all. all of these people who says your gti sucks are wrong. Volkswagen GTI are awesome. one of the few foreign cars that i actually like besides BMW. now she may or may not be into you, and may have a boyfriend, but try to ask her out, or ask her for her digits, or if she wants to hang out sometime.

• 7 years ago

Well I doubt that she is into you since your driving a GTI she probably thinks your gay and just likes your girly car.

• Tony
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

wash your car

• dan
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

Ask her if she wants to go for a ...... ride.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

GTI's suck.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.