Are there such things as out of state grants?

I am from California and I am trying to move to Virginia for college. It is very expensive, as most colleges are, and I need help finding grants and scholarships. Are there any organizations that help students go out of state for college? If so, please let me know. Thank you.

1 Answer

  • Mary
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    The financial aid office at the college you want to attend will have all the information concerning any and all possible sources of assistance, so I suggest you speak with them directly.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.