What do I have to get this year to raise my gpa?

I have a 3.1875 now, I'm going into junior year and I'm really scared. Last quarter I got a 3.5 gpa. I want to have a 3.6 by the end of this year? is that possible? If so can someone please tell me how? Thank you!

like is there a certain gpa i have to get each quarter to get that?

Favorite Answer

If your cumulative unweighted GPA is a 3,1875, then it is mathematically impossible for you to raise it to a 3.6 in only one year. If you were to get all A's in your Junior year, the highest you could possibly achieve at the end of Junior year is a 3.4583. You can get up to a 3.59375 by the time you graduate if you were to get all A's throughout both Junior and Senior year, though.

Just try your best to get a 4.0 this upcoming year! Even if that means you have to skip hanging out with your friends every once in a while to study for a test or go over confusing material. And make sure to study really hard for test and give 100% on everything you do. If you have a math class and your homework is graded, check out slader.com, they all the answers with worked out solutions for many books!