Poll: do you have a favorite yahoo answers user?

BQ: what is you favorite and least favorite type of dog and why?

My favorite is the golden retriever because it doesn't bark a lot, it good for family, it's obedient, it doesn't have bad breath, and it has a royal sounding name.

My least favorite is the chihuahua because it barks too much, it's too small, all chihuahuas try to bite me, and it thinks too much of it self.

Favorite Answer

I have no favorite Yahoo Answers User. I've never found anyone who faces all the same issues that I face so I don't favorite or star or become a fan of anything.

BQ: I do like Golden Retrievers (I grew up on Air Bud haha) for the reasons you mentioned, but I prefer either a Great Dane, or a New Finland lab mix. I love the deep barks and the dogs that you don't have to bend down to pet. Also, they are friendly and don't bite my ankles.

I despise chihuahuas or pretty much any very small dog, but my least favorite has to be tr poodle. Pretty much every single Poodle I've met bites at my socks and I have to shake them off. They also have an annoying high pitch bark. Lastly, if they aren't ankle biters they seem to belong to really stuck up owners who do special haircuts for them.

• ?

No one picked ILBBTMFP33? : (

And I only like tamed dogs that don't chase after you or bark at you

• _13

maybe... o.O

BQ: favorite: golden retriever

least favorite: uhh lemme google it....... Tibetan Spaniel

no ... hehe

and my favourite would be a german shepard because they're gorgeous and are good guard dogs, while being playful. and least, yeah i agree with you. any small yappy annoying dog.

Love them all :)

Bq: Doesn't matter, but I really like huskies