What does this dream mean?

So I have had this reoccurring dream that's not the exact same, but the same idea, I'm laying down somewhere and then something happens to me like I start getting tickled (i hate being tickled) or attacked by an animal and I can't move very well and my muscles feel really weak and useless and there's always some people I think one time it was my parents sitting close by and I try to get their attention but I can't talk and they don't notice me and I keep trying and then I wake up. Does anyone know what this means its been bothering me for a while.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

its a fear factor. your brain takes things that bother you like tickling or the fear of being restricted and attacked and the fear that your parents wont be able to help you. it all has to do with your inner psyche and personal fears and thoughts.

Maybe you're being restricted by something?