Alexis asked in HealthMen's Health · 7 years ago

why does my boyfriend get hard when i touch his penis and why is it yet at the tip? is this good?

Im currently 15 and my boyfriend is 16 we have already had sex twice and so right before the first time we had sex i touched his penis and it got hard and was wet! i know its because he was excited but is this because there thinking about sex? i mean he says he doesn't really think about it alot because hes scared to get me pregnant or hes scared he will hurt me or we will get in trouble. So i really need to know whats going on in guys heads when your making out with the and they come and get hard. And should i tell my parents? trust me i already know about the birds and the bees!

Favorite Answer

That happens when ANYBODY or ANYTHING excites him

To be honest at that age boys hormones are raging. so when you touched his manhood, There is a very good chance he was thinking of a million ways to go balls deep inside you. As we men mature, our hormones level out and we don't get excited over tiny things like that! so for now you could just stare at him with a sexy look and he will probably lose it. Thats Hormones for ya!

Source(s): I'm a guy so.......

It's because they get excited and all the blood rushes to their penis. That's all really. Boys can only think with one head at a time...usually the one between their legs, not the one on their shoulders.

Nope, your pretty much left with the dry rubbing on the outside, unless he whips it out while the lights are off, then you can take the matter in hand.

• ?

So clearly you DON'T know about the birds and the bees.