Why do some women think men are shallow?

As I stated, some, not all!

I understand that men can be very shallow when taking women to supper. I think all women should understand that many men have to work for a living that's why money is an important issue. Even if men can offer, many women should still be less spendy because men will feel very reluctant. But why do some women jut don't get it and complain that her man is shallow? Do they know that many guys work hard for these money?

Please understand that I'm not generalizing all women, only some!

Favorite Answer

Women realize you work for your money and that income does have a limit. But when you complain like you are, we get the impression that money is numero uno & and a relationship falls in last place. And when we get the impression that money is more important to you, then we cut you loose and move on to someone that is seeking similar things in a relationship.

Because MOST men are. They are weak individuals who think money can buy love BUT it can't.

Because we are, but is that really a bad thing? If you understand how we operate, why don't you use that to your advantage instead of b*tching about it?

same reason we think they are all slutty bitches...theres alot of them out there and we generalize.