AM I PREGNANT? PLZ ANSWER ME.?

Me and my bf had sex the day after I got off my period and when he pulled out he noticed the condom broke. im assuming he came inside me..anyway im fertile 4 days after we did it and I heard Sperm can live up to 5 days so..what are my chances of being preggo? im 15 and he's 16 plz dont judge. im not that scared if I am but im just wondering. im gettin a test next week cuz it's too early right now and I know that's the only way to be sure so no need to say it but im just wonderin what people think please help I need some answers. (im not doin plan b. if im pregnant im pregnant.)

I saw your last thread, and now that I read through this once, I say your chances are very high (Sorry).

Take a test in a week. And if it's negative and you still feel scared, take another one a week after. The only true way to tell if you're not pregnant it to wait until your next period.

If you happen to be lucky and not pregnant, get on bc. Good luck.

It is too early to know. The best way to know is way to see if your period is late. For being so young, you would have to do a lot of preparing for a baby. Please consider your options before bringing a life into this world.

UR PREGNANT WITH SATANS CHILD IT WAS SAID TO HAPPEN LIKE THIS IN THE SATANIC BIBLE THAT THE FIRST CHILD WILL COME THIS WAY ON THIS DAY BEHOLD HERE HE IS