? asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 7 years ago

Why can the queen commit any crime she wants?

Isn't it unfair? Not that she would ever do such a thing, but she can go all grand theft auto running over people, shooting up strip clubs, and bomb a soccer game and not get in trouble. Why should a monarch be above the law? Weren't we over this hundreds of years ago? I don't want to do those things, I'm just upset she can.

Favorite Answer

Yes she can and does do what she likes.

for example - in the words of the queen

"I'm straight up G motherf***er, imma bust up all da bitc*es and hoes in this country if I don't get my a cuppa motherf*****g tea.

Yo butler boi, you better fetch my tea unless you wanna see me bust a cap."

She then proceeded to punch the prime minister in the throat causing him to get in a mad rage and kick a hole through his bulletproof windscreen and scream out "imma fu*k s*it up!!"

The queen then got her tea, she took a sip, spat it right in bin Ladens face and said "no sugar, NO SUGAR" she then shot Jeeves in the face then proceeded to go on a rampage just like in GTA, stole a car, picked up a prostitute drove at 37mph in reverse straight off the edge of a pier, jumping out at the last second causing the prostitute to end up dead and the queen then entered the cheat code for a helicopter, flew back to her mansion in San Andreas, went to bed and slept like a baby.

The police of course took no action against the queen.

This was during her interview on the live news about a year ago

Because that's how it is. Life is unfair. If you become rich, you can get away with a lot of stuff too. Good idea right!

She can't support nazis or bang a Scotsman.

And she has wanted to, the dirty old girl.