Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

Liberals, please help me understand this ok?

Liberalism as I define it as:

Do what you want, whenever you want, with whomever you want, with as many people you want, and any number of times you want to do it and feel good about it..

No.. Not "FEEL" good.. Just go to a doctors and get some anti-depressants..

Does this pretty much wrap up liberalism?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Ha HA HA

LOL!!

You are Soooooo Right!!

• 7 years ago

Liberalism (from the Latin liberalis) is a political philosophy or worldview founded on ideas of liberty and equality. Liberals espouse a wide array of views depending on their understanding of these principles, but generally they support ideas such as free and fair elections, civil rights, freedom of the press, freedom of religion, free trade, and private property.

• 7 years ago

Nope. This is a very biased and vague and ignorant summary of liberalism from someone who obviously doesnt agree with liberalism.

• 7 years ago

huh? As long as doing what you want, when you want etc does not hurt anyone else...sure....why not. But this in no way wraps up liberalism. It has nothing to do with it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

As long as everyone involved agrees, sure.

I don't think that's liberalism though, that's a more general idea called free will.

• 7 years ago

I don't know: would you consider Rush Limbaugh and Newt Gingrich liberals, then?

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

no. go look in a dictionary. they probably have one at the college you claim to go to. for someone in college you aren't very bright are you. plus your comedy skills are severely lacking

• 7 years ago

that's one way of looking at it. however; many Republicans take a liberal view on economics and business. anything goes.

• liBrul
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

Try the dictionary. Then you won't have to guess wrong.

• David
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

No. That sums up Libertarians.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.