what do you think of our video game ?

let us know what you think ? we are posting on kickstarter soon and feedback would be awesome before we go live?

let us know what you think of the overall idea and if you catch any grammar slips ?

please:)

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/170181793/1213...

Favorite Answer

It looks very unique and fun. I believe that this will be successful, and it'll be a good game.

But, you may need to contact the creators of the inspired pieces in your game, too avoid copyright infringement, or a lawsuit. All in well, I hope you get the money you need!

This kinda reminded me of Bomberman in a way.

Anyway, I see where your going with it and i like the idea, but it kinda feels like you guys need to think the whole thing a little bit more. Think about how this and that will be connected to that and this, the relationships, the connections, visualize, think outside the box but still keep in mind your OWN ideas and thoughts. Think uniqueness but dont lose the touch so it doesnt get out of hand.

Source(s): Me with an Open Mind.
  • Kay

Hmm its not my type of game but I know most of my friends will play it.. That no signal shirt looks cool also

• Fenris

Ehh. I wouldn't play it.