Pain around my vagina lips?

Okay so the other day I went to the pool and after I came out, I tok a shower and all and then when I woke up the next day, my vagina lips were hurting so bad as if I had nails and scratched it really hard. There's no pain going on where my vagina hole is, just on the lips. I was in so much pain for like two days that it was hard to clean myself down there the first day. When I had the pain I had some sort itchyness going on too and on my clit (or around there) and on my vagina lips too. The pain is gone but I still feel the itchyness. The itchyness isn't inside my V hole. I'm freaking out.

Sorry but I honestly don't have a clue as to what it may be, and it doesn't seem sex-related. You could go to webmd.com and type in your symptoms. And I would also advise you to make an appointment with your gyno.

Best wishes!