My bf said he should date more women, since I dated more than him?

...so me and my bf were talking, and out of no where he says he should date a few more chicks, bc I got a chance to date more than him!! I was so hurt by that. What is up w that kinda of thinking??

Update:

he sounded serious...but then when I got mad, and said what? Does that mean you don't love me? He just shrugged it off and said not to take everything he says so seriously.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

What a bizarre comment. Was he just joking or what?

If it's just a joke - then try to brush it off.

If he's being serious.... then it might be time to re-evaluate the relationship.

• 7 years ago

Hes obviously not ready to settle down. Hes having second thoughts about whether or not you are the best person for him or the relationship is getting to serious for him. Its his way of escaping you without breaking your heart. In all honesty your better off letting him go because in the end he is either going to cheat on you or eventually get the nerve to dump you.

I watched a documentary on Prince William and Kate and he broke up with her because his grandfather told him he shouldn't string her along. Came to find out he was miserable without her and went fleeing back. Now married with a baby if you havent been keeping up.

• 7 years ago

That guy is obviously weird and ignorant. Ok, so if he was serious and will cheat on you or something, maybe it's best to dump him. No guy should ever say that and it is very childish in my opinion. You NEVER say that while being in a relationship.

• 7 years ago

Hes either joking or a jerk... confront him if its what you expect leave him if he was joking tell him it hurt you... like seriously who says that as a joke its not funny at all... my man says im a drunk when i rarely drink i have one small tequila sunrise ice cream and he goes off with the jokes... jerks ughhh girl confront him if he was serious u needa leave his *** dont even try... let him bleed

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

He doesnt like u dump him if he is serious about it

• 7 years ago

He's just a douche, dump him and move on

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.