Need gay mens opinions?

Honestly what do I do?

I am a guy. Who thinks other guys are attractive. I am also attracted to girls. Thing is, I don't enjoy sucking D***. I have zero desire to. I also do not enjoy getting another guy off using my hands. Boring, and somewhat gross.

With females, nothing about that (what I listed above) grosses me out, and I enjoy it. Should I just accept that I sometimes find men attractive and can fantasize about them? But don't want to actually sexually be involved with one in real life? Confused. I am pretty sure other men who are gay enjoy getting their dude off. I just don't. And the guy was attractive too, tried it several times.

Thanks

Favorite Answer

There is no need to label yourself... "sexual orientations" aren't 100% pure

Yeah, it's okay just to fantasize about men and not act on it if you don't want to. If you are more comfortable being with women, go for it. Perhaps you just find the human body attractive and that includes attractive men as well as women but you are only sexually attracted to women. I don't know what you'd call that orientation. Perhaps you are just straight with a bit of chronic bi-curiousness. Meh. No biggie.

It's perfectly OK to just have private sex. But I hope you won't totally neglect the personal. Everyone fantasizes; everyone masturbates. It's normal, healthy and necessary. Even married men do it now and again. After my accident (hit by a drunk driver), I was told that sex would be difficult for a while, but that I should relieve my tensions whenever I felt the need. I felt the need quite often before I got on my feet again!

Some gay and bisexual guys do not like giving hjs, bjs or receiving anal from a guy. But they like getting hjs, bjs and hiving anal to another guy. And that is ok there are a lot of guys that are ok with that. Like I would prefer to give a hj, bj or recieve anal.