Meron asked in SportsFootball (American) · 7 years ago

is tony romo one of the worst QuarterBack in the nfl?

ive seen tony romo play before and he suks is he the worst QB in the NFl

Favorite Answer

No dout about it

I mean, I'm a Packers fan and I despise Romo but even I have to say he's not the worst. He's probably top 15, maybe top 10. I will say though, I think it will be hard for the Cowboys to win a Super Bowl under Romo but even harder with Jerry Jones.

Not even remotely.

The average person that sees the cowboys and Tony Romo make bad throws says he sucks. But that really isn't the bottom to it. He wouldn't make so many bad throws if he didn't have to throw so much. He has to throw so much because of the bad run game. Also, if he had more than .01 seconds to throw the ball before the offensive line collapsed forcing him to run for his life, he'd throw better. Finally, if he could get his receivers on the same page as him, they would be in the right spot, and it wouldn't get picked off. So lots of Tony's "failures" really aren't his fault. If your looking for a worst Q I can name a few that are "under par"

Brady Quinn

Mike Vick

Nick Foles

Mark Sanchez

Kevin Kolb

Fitzpatrick

etc.

Source(s): I watch their games a lot
  • Sean M

He's not the best, but, he's not the worst either, the worst QBs in the NFL are: Blaine Gabbert (Jaguars) & Mark Sanchez (Jets)

I wouldn't say the worst, the Jets qb's own that distinction.

He is a potential top 10 QB but he need better offensive lineman

• Abby

Well, if you think he's the worst then you haven't seen a lot of quarterbacks play. There are many quarterbacks who are a lot worse than him.

I'd say that goes to Sanchez or Blaine gabbert

No he is not!! And I'm not just saying that cause I'm a Boys fan <3 he does not suck at all and he plays pretty good

You can argue that hes the worst but he is one of the worst.