Big Orange asked in SportsWrestling · 7 years ago

Does Orton vs Bryan for title now look more likely?

I asked the other day what anyone thought about the chance of Orton cashing in before Summer Slam and renewing his rivalry with the 'Goat' at the PPV? Does this look more likely with Cena facing Ryback in a tables match at next week's RAW? Do you think this might be the opportunity for Orton to cash in?

Favorite Answer

DrRo93, you must be f*cking stupid. Orton v. Cena has to be one of the best feuds the company has seen. The matches are always 5 stars. But anyway, I don't want it to happen. I want Bryan to beat Cena at SS and hold the strap for a good five months. Then Randy can cash in, thus turning The Viper heel once again.

• No matter who wins at Summerslam, Orton will try to cash in the MITB contract. Whether he does cash it in, and whether he becomes champ or not.....

The PPV after Summerslam (Night of Champions??) will see them in a triple threat match.

• DrRo93

I'd like to see it. Only because I'm tired of Cena vs Orton for the hundredth time.

• If anything it just means a triple threat.