Do I really love my boyfriend? Should I tell him?

So after my boyfriend fingered me I almost said I love you to him. It just felt like it was about to come out because it felt right, but I didn't say it because I though it might just be in the moment but ever since then I have still felt like I need to say it. It's just in me and it wants to come out lol I know that sounds dumb. I'm so comfortable around him it's just like I feel safe and at home when I'm around him. I feel like I can say anything but I don't know if I should say it...and how would I say it?

Rebound? They just broke up? It takes a while for ppl to establish the borderline between platonic love and romantic love when they've broken up. Even though a person says nothing will happen doesn't mean that they wouldn't want something to happen if presented with the chance. For one, knowing he's clearly up-front, straight-forward and honest with you now, my advice is to keep the lines of communication open, not harassing the boy but also not being afraid to express genuine concern and ask vital questions you have. In a teen's life, three months is a long time. It's a long time to be on the phone when you should be doing homework and a long time to be hanging in the park when you have a job or household duties to attend to after school. It's a long time to take yourself off the market of single teens. Yet, it's really not long at all, and though it may take a while to recover from it, they could not have had a huge foundation of love in that little bit of time...I'm sure it was more fascination, infatuation, obsession, fleeting feelings associated with the unbalanced hormones, and even lust. I don't know how ol y'all are but that's what it sounds like and so I just encourage you to have real relationships, of substance, taking your time and avoiding physical relations as much as possible!

Yeah, nah. Just say it. You don't need to be told how to say it. Say it however you think it in your own head. Just wait till next time you feel it wanting to come out and let it. (make sure its in person though, first times are allways way cuter in person) Be carefull though im guessing you quite young and yano almost all these relationships wont last forever. Have fun while your in it accept that it most likely wont last forever and when it comes to an end, move on.

Source(s): Erica Jackson

If you've been together for at least a few weeks, it may be time. But, I suggest you don't just randomly come out with it. Wait for a good moment when you two are together doing something that you are both enjoying that is calm, doesn't have to be sexual, and probably shouldn't be. Tell him you want to talk about something serious and come out with it.

• Doug

Write down your definition of love, then ask a person 10 years or more their definition of love. If you feel like you have to say it, then you are not in love and you don't understand love yet. It's just like when you say you love your Mother, it just comes so easy. Well, it should not come so easy when your with a guy. You need to learn how to respect the word LOVE!!!

I think you should tell him you love him (as long as its not super early like if you have only been dating one day then no) you should start by baby steps like text him i <3 u or have a picture of you holding an i love you sign and tag him in it and put the photo on private so only he can see it...so little by little tell him and then get the nerve to tell him or wait until he tells you ...i wish you the best goodluck :)

• In my life I learned that love is when you truly care about someone and there's nothing you would change about this person. If you truly care about him and you like him the way he comes, nothing you would change about him, then go for it. Tell him you love him.

he need to understand and know that in order for a girl to let him see her pussy, and play with it. the girl love him enough to let him do it (not including sluts/whores). i know that girls don't say that phrase first and many other things. just don't be bitter toward guys in life..and remember you are part of the problem too if you guys break up.

no hold out until he tells you.. it might scare him away.. been there done that