Does my girlfriend want to break up with me?

ADDON: I asked her if she wanted to break up with me, she said no. But I went on the boys profile on instagram and he posted a picture of my girlfriend and he said "Haley! c:" And she called him a "Buttface c: loljkjk :)"

So my girlfriend of 1 month is telling me that i'm gonna break up with her. Which I'm not going to and she doesn't believe me for some reason. Also on her instagram she posted a picture of her snapchatting a boy and she said to the boy that he's "adorable". I'm getting the feeling that SHE wants to break up with me. Any help?

Thanks c:

Favorite Answer

Shes using reverse psychology on you my friend. Shes probing your mind with the thought of you leaving her so that when you see all these things, the thought of you leaving her comes up and eventually becomes a reality. If shes off flirting and claiming to be another guys girl, its time you just tell her you re done. Also, dont be rude, but don't be a little baby about it. She obviously doesn't care about how you feel and how it makes you feel that she is doin that stuff openly.

She shouldn't be calling another guy "adorable" when you two are dating... red flag.

Be cautious